Accreditation is all about improving the quality of your healthcare practice, for better, safer patient care.
And a quality practice relies on quality systems and processes.
Save time and stress preparing for accreditation with PracticeHub’s centrally stored practice management documents and automated features.
- PracticeHub’s online practice management platform includes policies and procedures compliant with the RACGP standards.
- PracticeHub keeps your accreditation ready year-round, helping you run a safer, more compliant practice with improved risk management day to day, so you can focus on delivering better patient outcomes.
- Policies are automatically updated too, so preparing for each accreditation is simple, quick and stress-free.
- We offer additional accreditation support services to make accreditation easier to save you time and effort - contact us to find out more!
Save $500 on your next purchase
PracticeHub is rewarding practices committed to quality, with a one-time discount of $500 off a subscription for all new clients from 11 March 2022 who undertake accreditation through AGPAL.
Preparing for accreditation can be easy. Here’s how:
Accreditation time can be stressful for practice teams. But it need not be. If you set up processes with the future in mind, you will create a better-quality medical practice, while increasing the likelihood you achieve accreditation.
Find out how the PracticeHub platform and our customised accreditation support package can simplify your accreditation.
Preparing a healthcare practice for change and growth can be a daunting prospect for those working in the business. It’s even more of a challenge when you’re an external consultant brought in to set the wheels in motion, and the practice mostly uses hard copy policies and procedures.
Discover how PracticeHub helped Heritage Medical navigate change management and ace accreditation.
Here's what our customers think
“Having just completed the 5th Edition Standard accreditation, I can honestly say we wouldn’t have had such a smooth transition from 4th edition to 5th edition without PracticeHub."
- Thirroul Medical Practice
“We had our accreditation today and we passed. I wanted to say thank you because I believe it was because of PracticeHub that we passed.”
- Ladywood Clinic
"PracticeHub enables us to keep track of tasks and documents required for accreditation and provide our staff with access to easy-to-use online learning modules."
- Clock Tower Medical Centre
"Incredibly helpful getting through accreditation, gave the assessor the login prior to onsite assessment which meant they were onsite for a very short period of time."
- Doctors on Darling
"I have recommend other project managers to PracticeHub. This was our savior last accreditation. We were given 100% and a lot of it was thanks to PracticeHub for already having the templates and policies there for us."
"The team is always open helping us when we need to develop new policies and their support for COVID-19 was exceptional . They had it to us within a day or so. Thanks for everything!"
- Woonona Medical Practice
*Terms & Conditions
- This offer can only be used once per subscriber.
- $500 will be credited to the subscriber’s PracticeHub account following verification of a completed Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited Self-Assessment. The credit will be applied to the subscriber's next subscription cycle.
- Offer available to new PracticeHub subscribers who subscribe after 11 March 2022 only.
- The offer can be used for a maximum of 2 physical sites per subscriber.
- This offer may be amended or withdrawn by PracticeHub at any time.